header 1
header 2
header 3



As you are aware, our big two week early registration period to get as many classmates as possible committed to attend the reunion is over.  DON'T DESPAIR!  You can still register using the process detailed in the email sent 6/29/21.  Deleted the EMAIL?  You can access it via our CentralCatholic70.com website under 50th Reunion/Email Archive. At this point, we have around 30% of the class committed to attending.  I have been changing my hearing aid batteries almost daily anxiously waiting to hear from the remaining 70%!  Hello, hello!  Are you all out there?

This list of 50 Good Reasons to attend the class reunion might help get you motivated to get your registration in!

  1. Carolyn Bicket Pruitt
  2. Tom Pruitt
  3. Jessie Boes
  4. Joe DeWenter
  5. Gloria Dux Klutzke
  6. Mr. Klutzke
  7. Brett Eberle
  8. Bill Eckman
  9. Mrs. Eckman 
10. Jim Eller
11. Katie Emge
12. Connie Etter
13. Ed Gagen
14. Mrs. Gagen
15. Mary Ann Griffin
16. Karen Harless Devine
17. Suzanne Harris Gilbert
18. Mr. Gilbert 
19. Barb Hentschel
20. Eileen Hession Weiss
21. Jim Jones
22. Mrs. Jones
23. Linda Kline Franklin
24. Laurie Knevel Compton
25. Mr. Compton
26. Marcia Lambuth Wirt
27. Linda Loepker Hasser
28. Lois Loepker Rausch
29. Joetta Lucterhand
30. Tim Maloney
31. David McCord
32. Dave Metzinger
33. Mrs. Metzinger
34. RoyAnn Mraz
35. Judy Murtaugh
36. Christy Meyers Doyle
37. Mr. Doyle
38. Karen Norris
39. Sam Pilotte
40. Anne Sanchilli Schoen
41. Tony Schetzle
42. Mrs. Schetzle
43. Jay Seeger
43. Mrs. Seeger
45. Kathy Smith Gambs
46. Micky Weist
47. Sheila Whalen Tonne
48. Mr. Tonne
49. Jeff Whaley
50. Steph Winter Lodde

Hope this helps!  Personally, I think those are some pretty good reasons!  A big THANK YOU to everyone who has already registered.

The details for Alumni Weekend are still a work in progress.  Here is information we were able to get in advance in case you are interested:

Friday, September 17
  • All School Mass with CC Students (this is generally in the morning, no exact time yet)
  • 30th Annual LCSS Golf Outing - Registration starts at 10:30, shotgun start at 11:30, $150 per golfer
  • Fish Fry, 5:00-7:00, cost TBD. 
  • CC Homecoming Football Game vs. Tipton, 7:00, $6 to attend
  • Alumni Social at Walt's Other Pub, 7:00 until people want to leave. Free to attend. Food and drinks will be available for purchase through the restaurant.
 Saturday, September 18
  • Matrix 5K Run and pancake breakfast. Time TBD. It will be in the morning.
  • Central Catholic School Tours. Time TBD.

And last but not least, a word to the wise about dress code!  Casual attire is planned so no worries if the old prom dress still fits!  Kathy Gambs has promised to wear a mini-skirt in the spirit of the era!  They don't call her "Gam(b)s" for nothing! 

Your Humble Servants,

Central Catholic Class of 70 Reunion Committee